Terms and Conditions
Just Multifamily Apartment Asset Advisors, LLC (JMAAA) has available for review certain information concerning the Property included in this brochure and other materials (collectively “Informational Materials”). JMAAA will not disclose or allow the use of such Informational Materials unless and until the Potential Purchaser has agreed to the following. The use of any materials provided by JMAAA is subject to the following conditions.
- All Informational Materials pertaining to the Property, which may be furnished by JMAAA, shall continue to be the property of the Owner and JMAAA. The Informational Materials will be used solely for the purpose of the Potential Purchaser and may not be copied or duplicated without JMAAA written consent and must be returned to JMAAA immediately upon JMAAA’s request or when the Potential Purchaser terminates negotiations with respect to the Property.
- The Informational Materials may be disclosed to the Potential Purchaser’s partners, employees, legal counsel and institutional lenders (“Related Parties”), for the purpose of evaluating the potential purchase of the Property.
- The Potential Purchaser understands and acknowledges that JMAAA and the Owner do not make any representations or warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the Materials and that the information used in the preparation of the Informational Materials was furnished to JMAAA by others and has not been independently verified by JMAAA and is not guaranteed as to completeness or accuracy.
- The Potential Purchaser hereby indemnifies and holds harmless JMAAA and their respective affiliates and successors and assigns against and from any loss, liability or expense, including attorney’s fees, arising out of any breach of any of the terms of this Agreement including, without limitation, claims for brokerage commissions from any agent representing Potential Purchaser. The reader does hereby covenant that I/we shall not commence or maintain any suit thereon against JMAAA whether at law or in equity at any time.
- The Potential Purchaser understands and acknowledges that should negotiations lead to closed transaction that JMAAA shall be recognized as the procuring cause. It is also understood that our fees are typically paid by the seller, however during contract negotiations, our fees may be reduced. It is agreed that JMAAA shall be paid a minimum of 2% of the purchase price at the time of closing.
- The Potential Purchaser agrees not to circumvent JMAAA, its agents, and/or the owner while pursuing this opportunity. The Potential Purchaser agrees not to contact the owner or any of its representatives and/or the lender or any of their representatives. The Potential Purchaser agrees not to pursue negotiations through anyone else other than JMAAA.
In order to access and use our packages you must agree to the terms and conditions below by entering your name and email address. By clicking submit, you agree to and understand these terms and conditions.